Lietuvos monetu subtipai

Viskas apie lietuviškas monetas. Nuo lietuviškų ilgųjų iki šiuolaikinių Lietuvos proginių monetų.

Lietuvos monetu subtipai

Standartinė rmd » Ket Vas 26, 2009 10:25 am

pastebėjau , kad ant 2001 metų 1 lt monetos yra mažesnė pentinių žvaigždutė.. moneta iš apyvartos tai čia gal taip nudilo ar taip nukalta?
Vartotojo avataras
rmd

Re: 1 Lt apyvartinė moneta

Standartinė SarasM » Ket Vas 26, 2009 10:30 am

Gali but ir taip ir taip. Galbut tiesiog siek tiek nusidevejo stampas, gal apyvarta padare savo.. Bet pvz. 1997 10 ct. metu dydis taip pat skiriasi nuo 1998 ir 1999 metu monetu.. Tai tiesiog kitoks stampas..
Monetų parduotuvė
perkame ir parduodame monetas - 861287899
Vartotojo avataras
SarasM

Kolekcionuoju: Lietuvos banknotus, atvirukus su Marijampole

Standartinė rmd » Ket Vas 26, 2009 10:35 am

o gal netyčia turi 2001 m UNC monetu ?
pasiešokojes kišenėse radau keturias 2001 metų monetas. trys iš jų su mažom žvaigždutėm, o ant vienos normali .. (gal normali žvaigždė yra didele retenybė :lol: )
P.S. manau kad tai štampo kaltė, nes senesnių taip sudilusiu monetų neradau.
Vartotojo avataras
rmd

Standartinė SarasM » Ket Vas 26, 2009 10:38 am

Turiu 14 vnt. jei turesiu laiko galesiu paziuret kas ir kaip ten su jomis :) Gal net nuskanuosiu.. ;)
Monetų parduotuvė
Vartotojo avataras
SarasM

Re: Apyvartiniu Lietuvos monetu subtipai

Standartinė SarasM » Ant Bal 28, 2009 11:27 am

Pervadinau sita tema. Manau, galima siuo klausimu placiau prasiplesti. 1 litas 2001 tikrai yra dvieju skirtingu tipu. Vakare bandysiu ideti skirtumu nuotraukas

O stai koki skirtuma galima pastebeti ir ant 2 centu monetu:

Paveikslėlis

Esu panasiu skirtumu mates ir ant 50 centu 1991 metu monetu. Deja, nuotraukos po ranka neturiu. Gal kas dar yra pastebejes kokiu nors skirtumu?
Monetų parduotuvė
Vartotojo avataras
SarasM

Standartinė rmd » Ant Bal 28, 2009 7:39 pm

kadangi Saras atnaujino šia tema įdėdu 2001 metų 1 Lt monetą.

Paveikslėlis
manau skirtumas akivaizdus
Vartotojo avataras
rmd

Standartinė thepanda0 » Pir Geg 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Hi,
Forgive me my English here, but I hope that you can read it all right. Answer in Lithuanian. I've got no problem with reading ;)
Anyway, I love this topic and I can see some serious numismatic investigators here, so I would like to join you.

About 1 litas 2001 - I have only a 'large spur' version and I compared this with the photo submitted by rmd. They are both taken by camera, so perhaps they are not flat (scanner would be better), but in my opinion - also the horse's ass doesn't match. I have no gif-maker, so please check for yourself.
It can be that the stamp didn't hit strong enough, but other details of Vytis are deep and sharp. I think that this is really a different version :idea:

Paveikslėlis Paveikslėlis

Second thing that I wanted to ask: I don't have too many Lithuanian coins with me at the moment. Perhaps you noticed that Vytis from 1997 differs from the later ones. The most easy detail to find is the furthest left horse-hoof: It is flat in 1997 and goes down from 1998 on.

Paveikslėlis

Could you look into your wallets and perhaps answer the question. Is there ANY flat hoof still in 1998, or maybe a sharp hoof already in 1997? This could be a nice catch :) :idea:

The third thing - 2 centai. Do you remember WHEN you found this coin with a 'broken' stamp ('B' picture)? Maybe it would be characteristic for a certain minting year :idea: They still produce them with 1991 year, but maybe there is the way to distinguish between them :)

There is very few information about mintage figures of circulation coins, but I found that there were 5 mln pieces of 2 centai minted in 2003 and 20 mln in 2004.

Sorry for a long post ;)
thepanda0

Standartinė SarasM » Pir Geg 11, 2009 9:24 pm

I have just checked nearly 70 pieces of 1 litas 2001 coin, 40 of them were AU/UNC - not a single one with a small star within it. The rest were circulated; two of them with a small star. I've tried to scan these, but rmd pictures are better than mine. So no need of posting it.
What I see strange (or perhaps interesting) is that most of the big star type coins are in XF or better condition. The small star type coin in VF and not better. The big star coin details are somehow sharper, but this could be an affect a better condition coin. The more the coin circulates the poorer the details are, aren't they? But I agree that the star could not be worn off. Another stamp should have been used.
I have analyzed these coins in depth, however, could not find any further larger differences. All the rest can be caused by circulation and therefore are not worth of being analyzed.
Monetų parduotuvė
Vartotojo avataras
SarasM

Standartinė SarasM » Pir Geg 11, 2009 9:40 pm

As about the 1997 and later coins. Yes, the font used on these coins was different. However, the thick font can only be found on 1997 coins. All of the rest coins are with thin font.
Monetų parduotuvė
Vartotojo avataras
SarasM

Standartinė SarasM » Pir Geg 11, 2009 9:55 pm

I have received the following 2 centai image from Russian collectors. They were wondering whether this is a common type or something unusual. So far I have checked over 300 2 centai coins, but I have not found any B type coins. Therefore, I think this is just a minting error or something like that. But I am still checking! :)
Monetų parduotuvė
Vartotojo avataras
SarasM

Kitas

Grįžti į Lietuviškos monetos

Dabar prisijungę

Registruoti vartotojai: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]